Want additional funds for seeping roof, flooded basement or a holiday trip? You can apply for all-purpose personal loans and meet the requisites.
A personal loan is a loan advanced to you on the basis of your current income and credit history. These loans are unsecured loans and you do not have to provide any collateral against the loan. This is one reason why the interest rates on these unsecured loans are higher than the secured loans. Also, one of the reasons why is it cheaper to avail secured loan against your home or any other asset. However, for small amounts, an unsecured personal loan is one of the preferred credit options.
The best way to get a good deal on personal loans is to begin with a research online for the best loan brokers in the UK. Loan brokers essentially act as mediators between the lending agencies/lenders and the borrowers.
We will request you to study our official website thoroughly and conduct a proper research on us. Further, we are an FCA authorised loan broker, which deals with a panel of authorised lenders only. So, all the actions that will be taken by us will be under the guidelines of the Financial Conduct Authority. We can help you to get cheap personal loans for bad credit score that are available with our lenders. We deal with multiple lenders and hence, it increases your chance to be accepted by a lender even if you have a bad credit history. They may be willing to lend you money basis on your current repayment affordability.
Even if you have good credit history, then we can share methods to get the cheapest personal loans from the market. Usually lending agencies or lenders advertise a certain percentage of interest, but according to the law they are liable to provide loans at the advertised rate of interest only to 51% of the actual borrowers. This means that the remaining 49% may have to pay a higher rate of interest. We ensure that you get the loan at the rate of interest that has been advertised only. This way you can get affordable personal loan when you opt for our services.
When you opt for personal loans at a fixed rate of interest, it means that throughout the tenure of the loan you would pay a fixed interest, which is usually charged on a monthly basis. This way it is easier to plan your monthly budget because you will know how much money will go towards the repayment of the loan. On the other hand, with a variable rate of interest the monthly repayment will be different from one month to another depending on the market trends.
You can take an informed decision regarding the amount, type, and tenure of the loan. At the same time, we will also help you decide whether a secured loan or unsecured personal loans will be better for you.
Our sole aim is to help you take an informed decision according to your credit situation.
If you want to borrow a larger amount of money, an unsecured loan may not be a good option. If you are a homeowner with equity in your property then you can borrow larger sums of money for longer tenure by offering your home as collateral against the loan. Such secured loans are advisable when you need the money for expanding your home, or for consolidating large amounts of debt. They can prove to be cheaper than unsecured loans.
Personal loans have a lower interest rate than most credit cards, but nowadays you also get credit cards, which offer 0% interest for a certain period. Such credit cards are a good idea if you need money for a smaller duration.
Remortgaging may be a good idea if you want a larger sum of money and for a longer time. If this option is available to you then you will end up repaying much less than what you will pay for an unsecured personal loan.
Think carefully before securing debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on any debt secured against it.
The rate you are offered will depend on your individual circumstances.
All loans are subject to status. The interest rate offered will vary depending on our assessment of your financial circumstances and your chosen loan amount.
Representative APR Example: On an assumed loan amount of £2,600.00 over 36 months. Rate of interest 41% per annum (fixed). Representative 49.7% APR. Total amount payable £4,557.89 of which £1,957.89 is interest. 35 monthly repayments of £126.61 and a final payment of £126.54.
Loan-princess.uk is a registered Trading Name of Tiger Lion Financial Limited. Tiger Lion Financial Limited
is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services
Register under reference number: 753151. Tiger Lion Financial Limited is registered in England and Wales
(Company number 10189367), Registered Office: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.
Licenced by the Information Commissioners Office, (registration number ZA185613)
Authorisation can be checked on the Financial Service Register at www.fca.org.uk.